- Broad spectrum insecticide/fungicide/miticide
- Controls insects and mites including whitefly, aphid and scale
- Controls fungal diseases including black spot, rust, mildew and scab
- For indoor/outdoor use on ornamental plants, flowers, vegetables, trees, shrubs and fruit & nut crops
- 16 oz.
Description: A broad spectrum insecticide, miticide and fungicide, 70% Neem Oil controls numerous diseases as well as insects and mites. Use on vegetables, fruit trees, ornamentals and more. OMRI Listed for use in organic production. Application Recommendations: 70% NEEM OIL is an effective fungicide for the prevention and control of various fungal diseases including powdery mildew, black spot, downy mildew, anthracnose, rust, leaf spot, botrytis, needle rust, scab and flower, twig and tip blight, and alternaria. As a preventative, apply 70% NEEM OIL on a 7 to 14 day schedule until the potential for disease development is no longer present. To control disease already present, apply 70% NEEM OIL on a 7 day schedule until disease pressure is eliminated. Then continue spraying on a 14 day schedule to prevent the disease from reoccurring. To prevent rust leaf spot diseases, anthracnose and scab; begin applications at the first sign of spring budding. To prevent powdery mildew; apply in mid-summer or when disease is first detected. Continue applications until disease pressure no longer exists. Mix at the rate of 2 tablespoons (1 fluid ounce) per gallon of water. Thoroughly mix solution and spray all plant surfaces (including undersides of leaves) until completely wet. Frequently mix solution as you spray.
Green Light Organic Neem Concentrate - Pint 17016
- Organic neem concentrate
- 3 Products in 1 - insecticide, fungicide, and miticide
- Shields plants from fungal spores
- Repels mites as well as most pests
- May be used up until the day of harvest
3 products in 1, insecticide, fungicide, and miticide. For use on flowers, trees, ornamentals, vegetables, fruits, and nuts. Kills insects and mites by suffocation and repels many pests. May be used up until the day of harvest on vegetables. Shields to prevent the germination and penetration of fungal spores on leaf surfaces. Pint concentrate bottle.