- An ideal trimming tool for high tree branches without a ladder
- Unique sliding-grip cutting action
- Cutting head rotates 240-degrees for best pruning angle
- Cuts branches up to 1-1/4-inches in diameter
- Limited lifetime warranty
The Fiskars pruning stik is a lightweight, multipurpose pruning tool with the ability to trim tree branches up to 12-feet tall without needing a ladder. The pruning stik features Fiskars' PowerStroke sliding-grip cutting action that lets you prune by simply sliding the plastic grip (or pulling the orange ball end), which engages a chain and spring that snaps the blades closed. In addition, the cutting head rotates 240 degrees to give the user the best pruning angle. The replaceable Xylan-coated blade is ultra-hardened to stay sharp all-season long, and it offers a cutting capacity of 1-1/4 inches. Weighing less than 2 pounds, the aluminum handles are durable and light, and their length allows you to reach high branches, and remove growth at ground level while standing. The pruning tool comes with a limited lifetime warranty.