Soaker hoses are black and kind of rough on the surface because they are often made from recycled car tires. Water seeps or weeps out of millions of pores along the entire length of the hose, drip by drip. It waters the soil slowly preventing run-off. There is little or no evaporation into the air. The water seeps down into the soil in kind of an onion shape covering the area out 8 to 12 inches from the hose depending on the type of soil you have.
THIS IS A 50 FOOT HOSE WITH 5/8 IN. DIAMETER
- 50 ft by 5/8? diameter made from recycled material
- Thoroughly waters using 90% less water than conventional watering
- Conveniently waters garden and beds
- 50% thicker wall eliminating the ?geyser? effect, wasteful water that sprays out from hose
- Made from recycled material; Lifetime Guarantee
From the ManufacturerDramm has been making professional watering tools for nurseries, greenhouse growers and avid gardeners for over 60 years. Dramm strives to produce products that save time and energy while providing quality products that will last a lifetime. Dramm Corporation manufactures and distributes a complete line of professional greenhouse tools and equipment throughout the world. It is the most respected name within the industry. The ColorStorm Premium Soaker Hose is prefect for gardens, young trees and shrubs. The Soaker Hose allows gentle droplets to soak directly into the soil saving time and water. The ColorStorm Premium Soaker Hose has a 50% thicker wall than other soaker hoses, which eliminates the �geyser� effect, wasteful water that sprays out of the hose. Made from recycled materials and designed with crush-proof nickel-plated brass couplings. Guaranteed for a lifetime of use.
Product Description* Soaker hose * Thoroughly waters using 90% less water than conventional watering * Conveniently waters gardens and beds * 50% thicker wall eliminating the geyser effect, wasteful water that sprays out from the hose * Made from recycled material * Lifetime guarantee * Black * 5/8" diameter * 50'
THIS HOSE IS 250 FEET LONG WITH 1/2 INCH DIAMETER
- Shrub and tree soaking hose
- Reduces watering frequency
- Saves on resources
- Professional quality watering
- Promotes deep root growth
Water your trees and shrubs the easy way with the Tree Ring Soaker Hose. Connect the hose around individual newly-planted trees and shrubs for perfect irrigation. Provides moisture direct to the roots where they need it most while reducing water usage up to 90%. Installs above or below ground, or cover with mulch to make it practically invisible. Hose measures 6'. Simply connect the soaker hose to a garden hose and turn the spigot 1/4 turn.
THIS IS A 100 FOOT LONG SOAKER
- Sold in 100' lengths
- Includes regular 3/4" garden hose connection
- Water volume: Emits 1 gallon per foot per hour at low pressure
- Great for the lawn or garden
- Will out last most other soaker hoses
- Finally a soaker hose that will water the whole garden! Many serious gardeners know that the water runs out of regular soaker hose long before they run out of the garden. Even with regular house pressure, this professional quality soaker hose can water up to a mile in length! The large 1" diameter with .2" thick walls means that it can carry the volume of water needed right to the end of the line. The extra thick walls means slower soaking for a more efficient watering and less breakdown, common to less expensive soaker hoses.