- Plant In: April - June
- Sun/Shade: Full Sun
- Plant Depth: 1" / Space Seeds: 4"
- Days to Germinate: 7-10 Days
- Days to Harvest: 70 - 8 Days
"All-America" winning duo of the best space-saving varieties: super productive Early Butternut Bush with creamy-orange flesh and Bush Delicata with striped rinds and delicious flavor.
Squash Winter Butternut Waltham Seed
- Most popular butternut variety
- Tremendous flavor
- 4 to 5 squash are produced per vine
- 5 gram seed package
- Cucurbita pepo
The Waltham Butternut Winter Squash is the most popular butternut squash in home gardens. It has a tremendous flavor. The large squash can range from 3 to 6 pounds. Each vine averages 4 to 5 squash. The seed comes in a 5 gram seed package.