These trellis systems will work for tomatoes, pole beans, cucumbers, winter squash, and even melons.
Veggie Wall Expandable Stainless Steel Trellis System
by Frame It All
- Durable Stainless Steel Construction
- Easy to Install
- Increased Air circulation
- Easier harvesting, less bending
- increased garden growing area by 48 square feet
Expandable Trellis System adapts to all Frame-It-All raised gardens or directly into the ground. Ideal for growing tomatoes, cucumbers, pole beans, squash, and flowering vines. Increases air circulation - allowing plants to dry out quicker after watering reducing plat diseases. Provides plants greater access to sunlight, increasing photosynthesis. Plants have less exposure to soil pathogens, critters, and bugs, growing healthier stronger plants. Provides easier harvesting with little beinding and stress on back and knees. Provides larger crops by increasing your garden's surface area by 48 square feet. Made from sturdy stainless steel tubingtubing and strong nylon netting. Contains 3 durable stacking stakes that anchor your veggie wall to our frame-it-all raised garden or can be set up directly inot the ground.
Luster Leaf 931 7.5-Foot Link-Ups Obelisk with 4 Embossed Rings, Black
by Luster Leaf
- A charming accent in the yard or on a terrace, deck or patio.
- It would be great for tomatoes, pole beans, and cucumbers
- It will provide excellent support and display of blossoming climbers and decorative foliage
- 4 embossed rings
- 7.5-feet tall
Three Panel Trellis
What shape support do your plants need? Three-Panel Trellis hooks together to form a triangular tower; makes a flat backdrop; a zig-zag for stability, or rounds a corner to maximize space in your raised bed. Sturdy powder-coated steel panels with generous grid openings offer great support for tomatoes, beans, peas, and other kinds of vegetables. Keeps harvest off the ground and away from pests and rot Use as a triangle, right angle, zig zag or straight support Large grid openings allow for easy harvesting.
PBM Group SGT Skyscraper Garden Trellis
by PBM Group
- Space Saving Design Ideal for Terraces & Patios
- Vertical Growing space of 24 sq ft with 4ft x 6ft Nylon Netting
- Heavy Duty Support for Vines
- Easy Installation
- Years of Reuse
The Skyscraper Garden system allows gardeners to avoid cultivating a large area by growing vertically. The easy-to-assemble kit contains two cedar brackets, a sturdy metal crossbar, a strong 4 ft. wide by 6 ft. high section of netting that includes 5 in. by 6 in. reach-thru mesh for easy picking, and ground anchors to hold the netting taught. This gives strong support to climbing plants, including tomatoes, melons, pole beans, cucumbers, snap beans and other edible vining plants. Grow these tall, ever-bearing crops in a floor space only 4 ft. long by 1 ft. wide, such as along the house foundation, or against a shed, garage, deck or fence. Combine with box planters for growing on a patio, roof, deck or balcony. Also, the reusable unit can be free-standing � erected between two posts. Use the Skyscraper Garden to grow a showy display of flowers. Climbers such as morning glories, climbing nasturtiums, sweet peas, clematis and climbing roses will yield thousands of blooms all season. Positioned against a home wall, plants benefit from the house heat, surviving late frosts and promoting extra-early growth. Make the narrow bed weed free by laying down a cover of decorative mulch such as bark chips, shredded leaves or grass clippings. The system also saves water since the gardener is not watering pathways. Similarly, fertilizer is concentrated into a small space.
- Made from imported wood "Cunninghamia"; it is a prized timber tree in China, producing soft, highly durable scented wood similar to that of Coast Redwood
- Ships to your door in one box, ready for quick assembly and backyard enjoyment
- All hardware and instructions are included for easy assembly. Screw driver and tape measure recommended tools needed.
- Metal accents give the appearance of a climbing vine on all four sides
- You may wish to install this pyramid trellis on top of an existing or new Planter Box (0730QPG or 0730QNT)
Our Riviera Obelisk Trellis matches the traditional "ball finial" style of pyramid trellis that you've grown accustom to. The four lattice side panels are shipped individually and with the included hardware, they assemble into a firm support for your garden climbers. Perfect for small cherry tomatoes, sweet snow peas, or just a nice decoration in the backyard.
The Skyscraper Garden(patent pending) is an easy-to-assemble kit that allows you to grow vertically vining plants either against a wall or as a free-standing unit. Each unit provides a 4 ft wide by 6 ft high reuseable structure on which to grow vegetables or vining flowers. Although it takes up only 4 square feet of growing space, it will produce more vegetation than a 24 square foot plot. This space saving design is also environmentally friendly as it saves water and can be reused over and over again. The Skyscraper Garden is great for terraces, patios, schools, or anywhere space is at a premium.