Medium Garden Cart
We consider certain products to be essential pieces of garden equipment, and a tough-as-nails Garden Cart is definitely one of them. Big bags of peat moss, bulky loads of fertilizer, and heavy flower pots are no match for the extra-wide bed, which carries heavy loads with less effort than tippy wheelbarrows. The cart's wide wheel base makes it easy for anyone to maneuver down hills and around corners, and the fully pneumatic tires roll easily over any terrain.
There are all kinds of cart designs offering different services and sizes.This one looks just like the carts you use in the garden center.
- Durable 18-inch by 34-inch steel mesh deck
- Folding removable sides convert utility cart to flatbed cart
- 10-Inch pneumatic all-terrain tires
- Straight padded handle
- 400-Pound maximum load capacity
This little carrying barrow is great for folks with a small property and not a whole lot of storage space.
- Voted Top Ten gardening products of the year by the Wall Street Journal, the Wheeleasy line of ground-flush loading garden carts are in a league of their own. Unlike anything else on the market today, Wheeleasy's unique soft-sided canvas barrow lays flat on the ground where gardening takes place. Just sweep, rake, roll, slide or drag directly into the canvas barrow- no heavy or awkward lifting required. The Wheeleasy is available in two sizes. Use the original WheelEasy for big jobs, since it has a capacity of 350 lbs. The WheelEasy LE is great for city dwellers and homes with smaller yards and holds up to 150 lbs. Yard work is fun, but we’re always looking for ways to make it easier. Why break your back if you don’t have to? Well Allsop has a great way to save your back and still get some work done. The WheelEasy LE is the next step in the evolution of the wheelbarrow. But to be technical, it’s unfair to think of it as a wheelbarrow. The WheelEasy LE is a compact and economical collapsible yard cart. It’s the ideal product for yard work ranging from collecting weeds to spreading bark, moving gravel or rocks or even pruning. Seriously ... this tool will make the work easier. When you (drop)the handles to the ground, you get ground-level loading. You don’t need to lift anything to get it into the WheelEasy LE, just rake, shovel or slide. The only lifting you do is lifting the handles from the ground. And according to the laws of physics, you’re only lifting a portion of the load. Use the WheelEasy LE to make it easier to replant a shrub, move a boulder, put out some bark or rake some leaves. Use a wheelbarrow to mix concrete. Carries 3 cubic feet or 150 lbs. Product Warranty- This product is guaranteed under warranty one year from original date of purchase, proof of purchase required, manufacturers defect only.
FOR THOSE NEEDING BIG BIG WAGON!
This wagon is not for the small property. It's a beauty though for those of us with a large property.
Industrial-grade Jumbo Wagon handles heavy material up to 1400 lbs. Front, rear and side panels fold away or detach completely for easy loading and unloading. Perfect for hauling patio blocks, firewood, gardening supplies and much more. Durable construction with steel frame and steel mes deck. 13in. dia. pneumatic tires give a smooth ride. Load Capacity (lbs.): 1,400, Deck Material: Steel Mesh, Frame Material: Steel, Wheel Type: Pneumatic, Wheel Size (in.): 13 x 5, Steering Type: Yoke, Handle Type: D, Side Rails Included: Yes, Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 50 x 24 7/32 x 26 3/4
A more traditional country garden cart design, this model will handle 7 cubic yards of materials. Not bad for the home landscape.
- Garden cart cleans up yard debris and removes waste
- Transports compost and soil; 300-pound load capacity
- Sturdy wood construction with galvanized steel edging for extra support
- 2 20-inch diameter pneumatic tires with 3/4-inch axles
- 1-year limited warranty
Another traditional design, this also has those big rubber tires that making moving stuff with this tool so easy.
Strong 300-lb. haulin' Buffalo Tools Yard / Garden Utility Cart, SAVE BIG! With a big 7 cubic foot capacity and load rating up to 300 lbs., this Sportsman's Series Utility Cart is one "rugged rickshaw" for moving trees, tools and more! Here's how this rolls: 20" penumatic spoked tires roll easy, even over "chunky" terrain; Large, easy-grip handle for comfortable pushing / pulling; Body panel is removable for easy loading, unloading and dumping; Approx. 42 x 24 x 12" deep; Weighs 46 lbs. Firewood, topsoil, yard waste, rocks and plants... your easy ride has arrived with a bargain price. Order yours quick! Buffalo Tools Yard / Garden Utility Cart