Grass Shears On A Stik
This is my favorite grass clipping tool. I have lots of trimming and this sweetheart makes it easy.
- Ideal for hard-to-reach trimming needs
- 37-inch overall length
- 5-inch precision ground, hardened carbon steel blades
- Cutting head rotates 180-degrees for precise trimming
- Blades lock closed for safe transportation and storage
- The Fiskars long handle swivel grass shears eliminates the bending and stooping that is required with conventional grass shears. Ideal for hard to reach trimming needs, the unit is 37-inches long, and lightweight for ease of use. The unit's head can rotate 180-degrees, allowing you to easily find an ideal trimming angle, and the precision-ground carbon steel 5-inch blades provide a clean and precise cut. The blades can also lock closed for easy and safe storage.
Hand Grass Shears
People with arthritis have a tough time trimming the grass along the sidewalk and driveway with a traditional hand grass shears. This battery powered tool is just the answer.
The American Gardener 4.8-volt cordless grass shear with 4-inch clean-cut stainless steel blades makes trimming fast easy and is especially ideal for the grass around flower beds and light shrubbery touch ups. Using a comfortable safety thumb switch, the safety lockout feature prohibits accidental blade operation. The stainless steel blades are designed to retain their sharpness and resist corrosion, while the 4.8-volt high capacity NiCad power system provides 40 minutes of continuous cutting per charge.
HAND GRASS SHEARS
Another battery run shears.
- 3.6-volt cordless grass shear provides lightweight, powerful cutting operations
- Upright extension handle offers the option of use from a standing position
- 3.6-volt rechargeable battery provides up to 35-minutes of continuous run-time
- Ground-hardened blades with controlled movement
- Includes 3.6-volt battery and charger
Amazon.com ReviewEver find yourself in a situation where a hand tool is not enough, but a full-size power tool is too much? Black & Decker's cordless grass shear is just what you need for detail work around flower beds, trees, fences, retaining walls--you name it. Modeled along the lines of sheep-shearing clippers, the quiet buzzing of this little machine will give your grass a safe trim without knocking down your prized petunias. We found it to be especially useful in small, delicate, or difficult-to-reach areas, such as around bushes, vines, and ornamental grasses. Note that this model was not designed for large or lengthy jobs: the battery charge lasts only up to 35 minutes, and the 3-inch shearing blades will not cover ground as efficiently as the spinning line of a string trimmer. Although the unit is extremely lightweight and easy to maneuver, it does require that you keep the trigger pressed to engage the blades, which can cause hand fatigue after about 15 minutes of constant use. A safety latch prevents accidental start-up. --Michelle McSweeney
Amazon.com Product DescriptionBlack & Decker's 3.6-Volt Cordless Grass Shear offers a convenient way to detail your yard or garden. Featuring a rechargeable 3.6-volt battery, this powerful shearing tool provides up to 35 minutes of continuous run time. This compact, ergonomically shaped shear offers an optional upright extension handle for operating from a standing position and the ground-hardened shear blade stays sharp through multiple uses and provides a controlled movement to keep trimmings right where they're cut.
OLDIE BUT GOODIE!
I can remember using this tool as a kid on the farm. I have used one for over 50 years on and off. It still works because there are no moving parts.
- Sharp, serrated double-edge blade
- 38-Inch overall length
- 9-1/4-Inch-by-1-1/2-Inch blade
- Returns will not be honored on this closeout item
- Limit 1 per order
The Ames Grass Whip is part of Ames' line of quality grass and weed tools. The 9-1/4-by-1-1/2-Inch sharp double-edge serrated blades are designed to cut both ways. New E-coat finish provides exceptional durability and rust resistance. The grass whip is 38-Inch overall and the handle is made of strong, seal-coated northern ash for added strength. With Ames' 125-year history of providing quality lawn and garden tools, you can be confident you're getting a rugged, hardworking tool that can take on any job.
Product Description9' x 1-1/2', Grass Whip, Serrated Double Edge Blade Of Flexible Plated Steel, Whip Action Shaft.