Fiskars 01-005692 Cuts+More 5-in-1 Multi-Purpose Scissors
- Heavy Duty 5-in-1 Scissors with a take-apart design
- Includes innovative blade sheath with integrated sharpener and tape cutter
- Transforms into a knife for opening packages
- Built-in wire cutter allows you to cut light duty wire without damaging scissor blades
- Built-in bottle opener that can be used with the sheath in place
Cuts+More Scissors (9")
Innovative design combines essential tools for maximum versatility!
Quite possibly the world's most versatile scissors, the Cuts+More Scissors puts the power of multiple tools in the palm of your hand, helping you get more done without rummaging through every drawer in your house. High-quality blades provide excellent cutting performance on a wide variety of materials. Large, ergonomically sculpted finger and thumb loops provide excellent comfort and control when cutting. Additional features include a power notch for cutting light rope, wire cutter, twine cutter, pointed awl tip and bottle opener. You can even take the Cuts+More Scissors apart and use the titanium-coated blade as a knife. It's also dishwasher safe and includes an innovative sheath with a built-in tape cutter and a ceramic scissors sharpener to keep the blades on your Cuts+More Scissors performing at their best.
|Knife & Sheath Functions
- High-quality blades are ideal for cutting a wide variety of household, office and garden materials
- Ergonomically sculpted handles provide comfortable use and cutting control
- Power notch cuts light rope
- Wire cutter makes cutting wire without damaging the blades quick and easy
- Twine cutter cuts twine cleanly and quickly
- Pointed awl tip is perfect for piercing small holes in cardboard, leather and more
- Bottle opener makes it easy to open bottles
- Scissors can be taken apart for a titanium-coated knife that is ideal for cutting large or awkward objects
- Dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning
- Sheath protects blades, sharpens scissors and includes a tape cutter for opening boxes
- Length: 9"
- Lifetime warranty
How do I sharpen scissors?
- Remove the sheath from your Cuts+More Scissors
- Hold the sheath in your left hand with the sharpener slot facing up, the "Fiskars" logo facing toward you
- Insert your scissors with the ceramic rod between the blades
- Push the scissors away from you, applying gentle pressure
- Repeat three to five times
Remove the sheath.
Hold the sheath in your left hand.
Insert scissors with ceramic rod between the blades.
Push scissors away from you.
Repeat three to five times.
How do I take apart the scissors to use the titanium-coated blade as a knife?
Fiskars is a leading brand that provides functional, user-friendly and lasting design solutions for hand tools and beyond. Fiskars products get the job done in an effortless and intuitive way.
Established in 1649, Fiskars is the oldest company in Finland. The company's roots are in the Fiskars village, an idyllic center of art and design, where modern aesthetics meet old crafting traditions. The company has worked with tools, cutting and steel forging ever since it first started operating over 360 years ago.
Fiskars launched the world's first plastic-handled scissors in 1967. Since then, more than 1 billion orange-handled scissors have been sold worldwide, and their iconic status has resulted in Fiskars orange being synonymous with scissors across the world.
Today, Fiskars is a leading global supplier of consumer products for the home, garden and outdoors. The group has a strong portfolio of trusted international brands, including Fiskars, Iittala, Gerber, Silva and Buster.