These meters are handy for checking a spot where a plant is now located or where you are thinking of placing it there, to make sure the light that particular plant needs is there.
Hydrofarm LG17000 Light Meter
- Designed help you grow plants, flowers, and food bigger, healthier, and better
- Gives a precise reading with two scales
- Accurate within +/- 2%
- Lifetime silicon sensor -no battery
- Easy to use, hand held design
Photosynthesis and plant growth depend on the sun or specially designed lighting systems. But of that light reaching the plant, only specific types of energy (in the lighting spectrum) drive the photosynthesis process. Since light is the most important single factor affecting your plants' life cycles, quality light meters are an essential tool in determining accurately if your crop is receiving the maximum light needed for healthy growth. A light meter allows commercial growers an accurate means of adapting to their plants' needs as the light conditions change during a full growing season. Identify best light level of healthy plants. Easy to use hand-held design. Get precise reading with two scales. Includes instructions and "Consumer's Guide to Light Gardening" brochure. Lifetime silicon sensor - no batteries required. Read up to 5000 footcandles of sun, high intensity or fluorescent light. Exclusive "Zero" calibration feature - accurate to 2%. Full two year warranty - the longest in the industry.
Digital 4 Way Soil and Light Tester for Plants and Lawn - pH, moisture, temperature and light level
- 4 in 1 Soil Tester for plants and lawns
- Measures sunlight (9 levels), soil moisture (5 levels), soil pH (12 levels) and temperature
- 8 inch long probe
- 9V battery included, auto shut off after 5 min
- Great tool to help fix your lawn when grass does not want to grow in certain areas of your yard.
This is a brand new digital 4 in 1 soil moisture and and light tester. It is great to measure growing conditions for all kinds of plants indoors and outdoors. It can be especially useful in lawn care in determining the soil conditions in different areas of your garden and finding the correct grass seed.
Luster Leaf 1870 Rapitest Garden Sun Analyzer
by Luster Leaf
- Measures how sunny, or how shady, individual garden locations are.
- Includes complete instructions for testing sunlight, and light preferences for over 150 plants.
- Terms like full sun, shade and partial shade finally make sense when converted to measurable numbers
- Designed for simplicity of use with accurate results.
- No batteries required.
A fast and easy way to accurately measure how sunny, or how shady, individual garden locations are. Terms like full sun, shade and partial shade finally make sense when converted to measurable numbers. Includes complete instructions for testing sunlight, and light preferences for over 150 plants. No batteries required.