SOIL FUNGI DO WONDERFUL THINGS IF USED AT THE RIGHT TIME AND IN THE RIGHT MANNER.
- Very Fine, Water Soluble Powdered Form
- 6 Endomycorrhizae Species
- 5 Ectomycorrhizae Species
- Use when planting or transplanting
- Use on all plants, trees, shrubs, & flowers
NATURE'S SOLUTION endomycorrhizae: Glomus intraradices, G. mosseae, G. dussii, G. clarum, G. deserticola, G. microaggregatum, and also 5 ectomycorrhizae: Psolithus tinctorius, Rhizopogon villosullus, R. luteolus, R. amylopogon, R. fulvigleba. Use with Nature's Solution Compost Tea, Ancient Humate, and Sea Kelp. Use mycorrhizae when planting or transplanting. Mix with water or Nature's Solution Compost Tea and spray on seeds, dip roots or put directly into planting holes at the rate of 1 Tablespoon per 10 Gallons of water or tea. Put just a few granules in the dry form into every planting hole. Drill holes down by a plant if it is already established and put the powder in the hole with water or tea.
THIS IS A FORM OF COMPOST TEA
- Liquid suspension with complex blend of ingredients
- Helps plants achieve optimum microbial habitats at the rhizosphere or root zone environment
- Contains concentrated amounts of fungi and bacteria spores to inoculate at a rapid pace
- Organic and Natural
- Satisfy your plant and soil's thirst with the nutritional cocktail they deserve
Bushdoctor Microbe Brew Quart Bushdoctor Microbe Brew is a liquid suspension with complex blend of ingredients specially formulated to help plants achieve optimum microbial habitats at the rhizosphere or root zone environment. Microbe Brew contains concentrated amounts of fungi and bacteria spores that will inoculate large populations at a rapid pace. Microbe Brew also contains macro and micronutrients that feed not only the plant, but also ingredients specially formulated to feed the actual microbial population. Organic and Natural, Microbe Brew will satisfy your plant and soil's thirst with the nutritional cocktail they deserve. Can be used in both hydroponic and soil applications. For optimal results, follow the FoxFarm feeding schedule. SKU: FX14068 Weight: 2.8 lbs. Package Dimensions: 3.0L x 3.0W x 8.8H. Suggested Retail: $26.00.
THIS IS ANOTHER PRODUCT ADDING VALUABLE MYCORRHIZAE TO THE ROOT SYSTEMS OF YOUR PLANTS.
- Root inoculum containing a wide diversity of endo and ecto mycorrhizal fungi
- Beneficial fungi form a fine network of thread-like strands serving as extension of the plant
- Can be applied throughout the life of your plants from seed germination through harvest
- May be used with SubCulture-B to create a diverse microbial community beneficial for plant health
SubCulture-M, Mycorhizae Root Inoculant contains a wide diversity of endo and ecto mycorrhizal fungi that colonize plant roots. These beneficial fungi form a fine network of fibrous strands that serve as an extension of the plants root system; increasing root area and helping plants absorb water and nutrients. Use SubCulture-M from germination or propagation all the way through harvest. Reduce the amount of fertilizer and still achieve superior growth and huge yields.