Info to come
Safe Paw Ice Melter
- Guaranteed Safe for pets
- Guaranteed Safe for children
- Guaranteed Safe on paws, eyes and skin
- Guaranteed Safe on concrete and asphalt
- Guaranteed Safe on lawns and shrubs
Product DescriptionWhen winter snow and ice arrive many people use ice melters to keep their families safe from slips and falls. But did you know that most ice melters contain salt so they can injure our pets and children? Doctors and veterinarians routinely treat cases of poisoning and painful skin and jaw lesions that are caused by these salt deicers. Vets tell pet owners not to use any salt deicers.Safe Paw non-toxic ice melt is guaranteed safe for pets. Concentrated pellets cover twice the area of rock salt, will not irritate pet's paws or skin, and it works in temperatures as low as 2 F. Timed-release formulation helps prevent re-icing for up to three days.Veterinarians and Mothers both agree that Safe Paw is all about caring and not worrying. Guaranteed Safe for pets Guaranteed Safe for children Guaranteed Safe on paws, eyes and skin Guaranteed Safe on concrete and asphalt Guaranteed Safe on lawns and shrubs Guaranteed Safe on wood decking Guaranteed Safe on floors and rugs Guaranteed to work at low temperatures (-2F) Guaranteed environmentally safe Guaranteed non-corrosiveDirections: Apply liberally to snow and icy surfaces. In case of eye contact, flush thoroughly with water.
Keep It Green KIG40 Snow and Ice Melter, 40-Pound Bucket
- Keep it Green 40-pound bucket of snow and ice melter
- Works faster and safer than other environmentally friendly ice melter
- Environmentally friendly and designed to be safer for your pets, landscape, and vegetation
- Enhanced with CMA and fertilizer
- Comes in an easy grip resalable bucket
40lb Bucket Keep it Green Snow & Ice Melter is an environmentally friendly ice melter designed to be safer for your pets, landscape and vegetation. It is enhanced with a CMA and fertilizer combination. Keep it Green works faster and safer than other environmentally friendly ice melter.