Peltor MT15H7F SV Tactical Pro Hearing Protector
- NRR 26dB
- Electronics limit amplified sounds to 82dBA within 2 milliseconds
- Active-volume provides maximum distortion free amplification low level sounds up to 18dBA
- Omni-directional stereo microphones provide 360 degree external ambient listening
- Auto power saving feature
Tactical Pro's unique frequency response amplifies signals and voices with near-perfect sound reproduction, while at the same time, instantaneously suppressing dangerous sounds without clipping. Liquid gel filled ear cushions with a folding steel band that is padded for comfort. Ergonomic 3 button touchpad. Audio jack for radio connections.
AO Safety 90541 WorkTunes AM/FM Hearing Protector with Digital Tuning and MP3 Input
by AO Safety
- Hearing protector with integrated AM/FM radio and stereo input jack for optional MP3 players, scanners and more
- EPA noise reduction rating of 22 decibels--great for job sites, workshops, and lawn work
- Comfortable gel/foam cushions for extended wear; adjustable stainless steel headband
- Save up to 10 radio station presets; seek/scan and AM/FM toggle buttons; easy-to-read LCD
- Powered by 2 AA batteries (not included); 3.5mm male-to-male cable required for MP3 input (not included)
The radio and its controls are housed in one cup, and you'll be able to quickly tune to your desired AM or FM radio stations with the easily accessible seek/scan tuning buttons. Reception strength may vary depending upon location. You can also save up to 10-preset stations with a dedicated key that sits below the LCD screen, which offers a large-sized display of the radio frequency. Other controls include a combined on/off/volume control and a toggle button that switches between AM and FM radio. The LCD screen also offers a low battery indicator (see a larger schematic image of all controls).
You can also connect an optional MP3 player (such as an Apple iPod), CD player or other portable devices such as a scanner via the stereo input jack (35.mm male-to-male cable not included). Additionally, the WorkTunes headset protects your hearing from both the external environment and the music you're listening to thanks to a volume control limiter that tops out at 85 dB.
The radio and digital input are powered by 2 AA batteries (not included), which provide approximately 140 hours of operating time.
The WorkTunes hearing protector combines an AM/FM radio with digital input for connecting your MP3 player (see larger schematic image).