Delight your taste buds with our savory rosemary scones. This easy-to-follow recipe combines whole wheat flour, aromatic rosemary, and wholesome ingredients for a delectable treat. Indulge in homemade goodness and savor the flavors today!
- 2 ¼ cups whole wheat flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- ¾ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp xylitol
- 1 tbsp chopped rosemary(from the farm)
- ¾ cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit
- Whisk flour, salt, baking powder, xylitol, and rosemary, in a medium size bowl.
- Pour the almond milk and avocado oil into the bowl, and combine the ingredients with a fork.
- Knead with hands for about 30 seconds or until the dough is moist.
- Shape into a circle and then cut into triangles.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
- Elsa Davis