Consulting Service For Advice On Garden Plant Care

Question From: M. Pietrangelo - MICHIGAN
Q: Short of hiring a gardener, which I have no idea of how to search for, is there a consulting service for advice on garden plant care when they look like they are having problems or disease? I spend so much money on purchasing plants and care products like fertilizers, mulch, neem, and pesticides etc, yet I really don't know what I should be doing. I'm so discouraged watching my hard work fail.

A: Ask at your garden center. Also, contact your local Master Gardener Assoc. Best Nancy