How To Find Plant Growth Activator Product

Question From: R. Stokes - Saint Clair Shores, Michigan, United States
Q: A few years back, the fella who had the newspaper articles on gardening before you had a story on a product that promoted growth on established shrubs. It was a powder in a lid container you mixed with water. In the Detroit area this was only carried by English Gardens. I'd like to use this product again, but it's no longer stocked by E.G. Can you help me with a name for this product ?

A: Ronald, I think the writer was my late partner Jeff Ball, The product was Plant Growth Activator and it's no longer available as the company went out of business. However English Gardens does carry a product called Assure Transplant Success that contains all the beneficial bacteria. It's in a granular form to be used when planting trees, shrubs and flowers. The same formula is also used in OrganiMax compost, also available at English Gardens. Best And Happy Yardening, Nancy

Comment: Thank You for this Nancy !!!