How To Find Someone To Treat A Tree

Question From: e. schoettle - Detroit, Michigan, United States
Q: I need to find someone who can treat an ash tree ( 60 ft Tall ) to prevent emerald ash borers near Lexington in Sanilac county It has been injected every 2 to 3 years and still looks great but I lost the arborist who has been doing it (retired) and it needs to be done again next spring Any ideas Thanks

A: To find a certified arborist in your area go to and enter your zipe code. This is the website of the Tree Care Industry of America and their members are professionals that have certified arborist on staff that are trained and up to date on what's new in tree care. Best Nancy and Happy Gardening