How To Get Hudson Classic Sprayer Replacement Part

Question From: Stevensburg, Virginia, United States
Q: I have a Hudson Classic III and the plastic piece the hose end attaches to the tank is broken. Can I get a replacement part?

A: Paul, Yardener is an information service only. You will have to contact Hudson. Best And Happy Yardening, Nancy