How To Get Rid Of Nut Sedge

Question From: Detroit, Michigan, United States
Q: how do you get rid of nut sedge?

A: Bonide makes a product called Sedge Ender. You should be able to get it online or at your local independent garden center, such as English Gardens. Use according to package directions. Best And Happy Yardening, Nancy