Sulfer dust is used as a pesticide and fungicide and is harmful if inhaled or absorbed by the skin. I would not use it in my garden. If your are looking for a non toxic fungicide, I recommend ACTINOVATE - a beneficial bacteria that is OMRI listed for use in organic gardens. Best And Happy Yardening, Nancy.
Should Sulfur Dust Be Used In My Garden
Question From: CALIFORNIA
Q: We have been told we should add sulfur dust to the soil when planting cucumbers. Is sulfur dust an insecticide or a fertilizer? Would you recommend using it?