Houses for Wrens
Wrens are called "secondary cavity nesters", because they set up housekeeping in existing holes in trees or available birdhouses rather than excavate their own nesting holes. Some, such as the Carolina wren are comfortable around humans and may build nests in hanging baskets, old shoes, nooks in roofs, eaves of porches--even inside homes if they can find a way indoors.
HOUSE FOR WRENS; LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THE HOLE
The Perky-Pet Wren Home features a Dutch Style roof, a hanging rope and is 6.5 tall with a 2 hole for bird entry. Made from aromatic cedar (weather resistant and insect repelling), the rugged construction will provide you with years of bird watching enjoyment. Made from non-endangered timber.
ANOTHER WREN HOUSE
Bird house with thatched roof designed for wrens As attractive as it is practical. Dimensions: 6.5" x 5" x 7.5"
A KIND OF RUSTIC BUT CUTE WREN HOUSE
- Classic design
- 1-Inch entrance hole
- Bottom slides out for easy cleaning
- Easy to clean and maintain for seasons of use
Classic design wren house with 1-inch entrance hole. Bottom slides out for easy cleaning. Wrens are small, beautiful songbirds that have enjoyed heath wren houses for over 50 years. Gardeners love them for their insect control capabilities, while wild bird enthusiasts entice them with their own selection of suet cakes, mixed and sunflower seeds. The classic design and traditional quality of this house make it easy to clean and maintain for seasons of use. Wrens are attracted to birdbaths and seek thickets where they can hide. A wren's natural food is primarily insects, grasshoppers, spiders and caterpillars. Instructions for use: enjoy watching these beautiful birds in your backyard by hanging this house 10-feet above the ground. Try hanging several houses in your backyard to create your own backyard habitat.
A COPPER ROOF IS STYLISH
- Easy cleaning
- Copper roof
- Provides a durable home for wrens
- The antique wash bird house with copper roof is the perfect spot for wrens to nest. Dimensions: 4.3" x 5.7" x 7.9
DOESN'T HURT TO STAY WITH TRADITION
- Handcrafted of natural cedar.
- This traditional shaped wren house has an easy open base for cleaning.
Dimensions: 6.25" x 6.75" x 13". Metal hanging cable included.
TRY GOING GREEN
- Proudly made in the U.S.A using over 90% recycled materials
- Entry Hole: 1-1/8"
- Dimensions: 8" High X 6" Deep X 6.75" Long
- Comes with weather-resistant heavy cable for hanging
- Side opens for easy cleaning
- Join the GOING GREEN Revolution! Here's an attractive wren house that looks great, and is made in America from more than 90% recycled plastic lumber! Environmentally friendly, these are easy to maintain, and, because it's made of plastic, won't leak or harbor molds, mildew, or other pests associated with wooden bird houses.