MYKE® Vegetable Garden
MYKE® is used for fruits, vegetables and culinary herbs, when transplanting seedlings or sowing seeds indoors or outdoors. It ensures an abundant and bountiful harvest of superior quality. It contains mycorrhizae on a natural fine granulated carrier (compost and peat) providing a good seed germination environment.
Instructions For Use With Seeds
1. Turn over soil
2. Spread a layer of MYKE in the bottom of furrow.
3. Sow seeds
4. Cover with soil, water thoroughly
Instructions For Use With Seedlings
1. Turn over soil and dig a hole according to the root ball size.
2. Apply a layer of MYKE on the sides and bottom of the hole
3. Be sure that the new roots are in contact with the product.
4. Cover with soil and then water well.
When using MYKE growth supplements ( called MYCORISE™) only one application is needed. The product should be placed as close to the roots or the root zone as you can so the roots can be colonized by the fungus in the product. It takes about 4 weeks for this to happen. As the roots grow, the mycorrhizae will develop and multiply along with those expanding roots.
MYKE Vegetable Garden is available in 1.4 quart (for 95 plants) and 3.6 quart (for 265 plants) containers.
For more information and a retail source go to Web Site for MYKE