THIS IS DEFINITELY NOT SQUIRREL PROOF, THOUGH WE HAVE ONE HERE THAT SAYS THEY ARE SQUIRREL PROOF. YOU WANT TO CONSIDER THIS FEEDER BECAUSE IT WILL ATTRACT A NUMBER OF SPECIES OF BIRD NOT FOUND ON THE HANGING FEEDERS.
WHAT IS A 3 IN 1 PLATFORM FEEDER?
- Handcrafted from durable cedar that will add rustic elegance to your birding haven for years to come
- May be hung, pole mounted, or stood on collapsible legs
- Holds 3 pounds of food
- Attracts blackbirds, bluebirds, cardinals, crows, doves, flickers, goldfinches, grackles, jays, juncos, kinglets, mockingbirds, nuthatches, orioles, pheasants, quails, robins, sparrows, starlings, tanagers, waxwings, woodpeckers, and many others
- Dispense cracked corn, fruit, mealworms, peanut chunks, peanuts in shell, suet, sunflower kernels, and sunflower, mixed, safflower, and thistle seeds
- Treat your backyard birds to their favorite seed with the incredibly versatile Audubon 3-in-1 Platform Bird Feeder. This feeder combines rustic beauty with unmatched practical function to feed a flock of your feathered friends in any of three different wa
DO YOU FEED JELLY?
Features: Environmentally safe. Will not crack, split, or rot. Skewers for holding fruit or seed wheels. Stainless steel cup for jelly, raisins or grapes. Lifetime guarantee from manufacturer, even from squirrel damage. Highest quality recycled plastics for uniformity in texture and color. Easily cleaned -- simply scrub down with a bleach solution. Made from recycled milk jugs - 17 jugs. Dimensions: 8" x 12" x 7".
HERE IS A BIG ONE ON THE GROUND
- Three square feet of feeding area
- Screens remove for easy cleaning
- Mount on metal pole or wooden post
- Optional legs raise feeder off the ground
- 2"h x 20"w x 20"d
This large screen feeder provides for almost 3 square feet of feeding area. Two perforated metal screens are removable for easy cleaning. A wooden support separates the screens and makes for a secure mount on a metal pole or wooden post. Or run a pole up through the 1-2/2" middle hole and catch seed falling from a feeder mounted above. With optional legs, this durable feer can be placed on the ground to feed a multitude of ground-feeding birds.