Here are two forms of Ash tree.
Raywood Ash Tree Five Gallon
- Shipped potted, not bare root! Approx ship weight 35 lbs.
- Fast growth to about 35 to 40 feet.
- Makes good lawn tree. Round headed.
- Burgundy fall color. Practically no maintenance.
- Heat, cold, drought, tolerant. Takes many soil types.
This is one tough tree! It tolerates heat, cold, drought, poor soil-----and even grows fast. It grows to about 35 to 40 feet tall making a nice round head all by itself. No tricky pruning is needed. Use it in a lawn or in large planter beds. Fall color is burgundy. Deciduous. Hardy to USDA zone 6.