For information about using a drip irrigation system, go to Yardener's Helper and look at the file Watering At Soil Level
Landscape Drip Irrigation Kits by Raindrip®
The concept of drip watering is simple: It is the slow, regular delivery of water directly to the root zone of your plants, keeping the root zone moist, but never saturated. Your plants receive the ideal amount of water at the ideal rate. They also retain their proper air and water balance and avoid the stress and shock of the "drench and dry out" cycle associated with conventional watering methods. This results in optimum growth and healthy plants.
Success with a drip watering system is dependent on two basic goals that are not simple to attain:
1. Provide uniform flow from each individual dripper, regardless of water temperature or supply pressure.
2. Insure that drippers remain clog-free.
Many drip equipment manufacturers claim these benefits, but only a RAINDRIP system meets this challenge.
Our Kits are the core of the Raindrip product line. They are designed to advertise and educate with colorful, consumer friendly packaging. Each contains everything needed for their specific application. The kits' objective is to make any level do-it-yourself gardener an "instant expert."
• Our consumer friendly kits contain everything needed for an easy, successful installation.
• Raindrip's comprehensive guide, Micro Irrigation Handbook is included free with each kit.
• The advantages of each kit are boldly listed to quickly educate the consumer.
• Colorful product-in-use photos display the benefits of low volume
• An illustrated contents and quantities chart is on every kit.
• Easy step-by-step instructions are right on the box.
• Illustrated lay-outs suggest installation possibilities.
Container Drip Irrigation Kits by Raindrip
• Quick and easy kit for potted plants, hanging baskets and planter boxes.
• Mini in-line drippers and PC drippers for all types of container drip watering.
• Includes everything for complete installation.
• Waters up to 20 containers
For more information and sources of these products go to The Raindrip Web Site