- Effective aganst a wide range of fungal diseases.
- Listed as an organic product by OMRI.
- 2 oz treats 550 plants or covers up to 5,000 sq. ft. of turf.
- Contains Streptomyces lydicus, a natural bacteria.
- Easily applied from hose end sprayer.
Actinovate biological fungicide uses the beneficial bacteria, Streptomyces Lydicus, to control soil-borne diseases including pythium and fusarium as well as foliar diseases like powdery mildew. Gardeners using Actinovate as a soil drench can promote healthy root development and improve overall plant strength in addition to combating soil pathogens as the spores germinate and colonize the root zone. 100% soluble, Actinovate can also be used as a foliar spray.